Keeping your roof free of debris or moss is extremely important for the longevity of your roof. Roof cleaning in Portland can significantly extend the life of your roof. All Around Maintenance INC offers complete cleaning solutions for a variety of roof types, and will guarantee you an absolutely spotless roof.
Enjoy the benefits of roof cleaning today!
Many customers are unaware of the benefits of roof cleaning. They incorrectly assume that roofs are specifically designed to withstand natural wear. Though they are designed to hold up to the elements, this can be severely compromised by biological agents. Roof cleaning corrects these imbalances, allowing your roof and gutter system to function at its best. After our technicians are finished cleaning your roof in Portland, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Prevent damage caused by moss growth – Though it might look innocent, moss is anything but. It causes major problems to your roofing and gutter systems.
- Stop prying up of shingles and prying off of protective granules. As moss freezes, thaws, and grows it slowly destroys your roof’s layers of protection.
- Maintain your roof’s elemental resistance. Once granules are removed the sun will dry out shingles. This removes their ability to deflect water.
- Keep water from running under shingles. Clumped moss also pushes water beneath shingles. This can lead to leaking roofs, rotting wood, and other moisture damage.
- Prevent your roof from becoming a natural habitat. – There are many animals that find a dirty roof attractive. Birds will often nest in stuffed gutters and downspouts. Several termite species may also thrive in the wet mucky debris that can build in gutters. It also only takes a thimble of standing water to allow mosquito larva to fully mature. A clean roof doesn’t allow for standing water, directing it to your gutters, downspout, and away from your home.
- Extend the life of your roof – Studies have indicated that regular professional roof cleaning can double the life expectancy of your roof over those that are not maintained. With the average roof designed to last 30 years, don’t let inaction prematurely destroy your roof. With a new roof costing between 12,000 and 20,000 dollars it’s an investment that requires cleaning to perform its best. Those numbers don’t take into account the cost of additional damage associated with dirty roofs. Leaks can rot structural beams and clogged gutters can direct water into your foundation where it can cause cracks. Our professional roof cleaning in Portland can prevent this from occurring, and save you substantial amounts of money over time.
Roof Cleaning for All Roof Types
Our experience and knowledge allows us to safely clean all roof materials. Just some of the roof types we clean most often include:
- Cedar roofs
- Composition roofs
- Asphalt Shingle roofs
- Wood Shake roofs
- Metal roofs
- Flat roofs
- Pitched roofs
- Membrane roofs
- Commercial roofs
Professional Roof Cleaning Portland Trusts
Get superior roof cleaning in Portland every time!
Our team of roof cleaning professionals have the required skills and experience to safely clean your roof. You may be wondering why professional help is necessary. How difficult can it be to clean a roof? While the physical danger may be obvious, this is compounded when a dirty roof is slippery from dirt, rain, and moss. All it takes is one slip to cause major injury. Injury isn’t your only concern though, we have the skills, experience, and equipment required to get the most from your roof cleaning.
The experience you want in a roof cleaner.
Our local technicians have been cleaning roofs in Portland since 1999. That’s over a decade and a half performing high quality work in and around the Portland Metro area. We know the best time for cleaning, what treatments work best on Northwest moss varieties, and how to safely clean without damaging your roofing. Experience makes all the difference, so experience exceptional roof cleaning from our team today.
The skill you expect from a professional roof cleaning.
Roof cleaning is a difficult skill to acquire. Just because you can start a pressure washer and scrub with a brush doesn’t mean you know how to use them. There are a variety of factors that determine how and what methods we use to clean a roof. These include the age of the roof, existing damage, level of dirt, and most importantly, material. Different material types are best served by specific motions and pressures. Inexperienced pressure washing and scrubbing can strip and damage a roof. Why risk your whole roof by self cleaning?
The right tools for the job.
We use the most reliable commercial grade equipment and treatment methods to clean and treat your roof. Our equipment is much more exacting than non-commercial options. When it comes to a detail like water pressure, it can truly mean the difference between a spotless roof and a damaged roof. Our moss treatments are formulated specifically to provide the best results in a wet environment. Our signature hand cleaning, pressure washing, and treatment methods ensure you get a complete roof cleaning that continues to protect.
Contact us now for a clean roof you can depend on!
It’s never too late to invest in the health of your roof. Save money, reduce pests, and protect your home with our roof cleaning in Portland. Call (503) 209-2023 or contact us today and experience the All Around difference.