Searching for the best handyman in Kelso?
Then look no further than All Around Maintenance INC! As an experienced handyman in Kelso, we know decking, roofing, and gutters like no one else. And when you work with us, you’ll get unmatched quality at a price that won’t break the bank. We go above and beyond for our customers on every one of our jobs, doing whatever we can to see that you’re satisfied with our work.
But you don’t have to take our word for it! Angie’s List has awarded us with their prestigious Super Service Award for six straight years in the best contractor category. This means that the vast majority of customers have to be pleased with our work. We are also considered an A-rated company due to stellar customer reviews. With us, you never have to worry about anyone taking advantage of you or doing a shoddy job.
When was your last roof inspection?
Most professionals suggest having your roof inspected at least once a year to check for any damages or potential problems. If you haven’t had your roof checked yet this year–or if it’s been several years now–call us and we can take a look. Finding small issues early can prevent them from becoming costly catastrophes later down the line, and you can always be sure that we’ll only suggest repairs that are urgent and necessary. And if you simply want your roof cleaned, we can do that too!
We can fix your gutters too!
One of our specialties at All Around Maintenance is our gutter cleaning service. Over time, every gutter will get a few unwanted things in it such as leaves and branches. But they can also get mold, algae, moss, and mildew in them, and if you haven’t checked for awhile you could be in for an unpleasant surprise.
Along with cleaning, we also do gutter repairs. Part of our process is that we conclude with thorough testing after any service to check that everything is working properly. Sometimes, a routine check can reveal an underlying problem that you need fixed right away, and we’ll make sure to let you know and get right to work if we find one.
Get deck work you can trust
You don’t want just anybody working on your deck, just like you won’t trust just anybody to work on your home. As an extension of your home, a deck is often a popular congregating point during the fair weather you’ll find from late spring to early fall in Kelso and it’s important that everything is up to standard at all times. Some ways that we can help is by repairing any trouble sections, but we can also improve your deck with our cleaning and staining treatments that can breathe new life into it.
When you have weak or missing boards anywhere on your deck, they become a priority that needs an expert’s touch right away. After all, you wouldn’t want any of your beloved patio furniture to go tumbling off an edge or getting your foot stuck beneath a rotten board!
- Rotting wood can happen for a variety of reasons. The most common in the Kelso area is rainfall on untreated wood, but termites can also be the cause on some occasions. And while we aren’t pest control experts, if they’re the cause, we’ll be happy to put in a new deck for you once they’re gone.
- Loose or absent handrails can cause much more harm than causing your deck to look strange. Depending on how far up your deck is, it can be a long, perilous fall below; especially if you’re on a second or third floor or on an incline! Let us put in new handrails and we’ll make sure they’re safe and secure before we go.
- Not all decks are on ground level, and if your support beams are starting to wear down it’s only a matter of time before the entire thing collapses, and you don’t want to be there when that happens. We’ll make sure that you aren’t by fixing it now and not letting it get a chance to get serious.
If your deck is already structurally sound, that doesn’t mean it couldn’t be better. Dirty or slippery decks can be remedied with the right treatments and procedures, and when we’re through you won’t want to go back inside!
- Wood treatments and seals can stop the wood on your deck from absorbing too much water and can reduce the opportunity for mold and mildew to grow. This will also make it less likely to be slippery when wet.
- Splinters and chips both look and feel bad, but we can help get rid of them for you. Let us smooth your deck and remove those annoying nuisances for you.
- While you can paint some types of wood, choosing deck staining is often a better choice. It reverses UV Ray fading and will add a sheen that can’t be topped.
Not only the name of a character on the popular sitcom That 70’s Show, Kelso is also a city in Cowlitz County and the sister city of Longview, Washington. Even though it’s a smaller town, Kelso is hugely important. It’s the county seat of Cowlitz County, so it gets plenty of visitors from nearby towns for official government business for the county. It also shares a birthday with Washington state, becoming incorporated in the same year of statehood in 1889.
While Kelso doesn’t have the lumber yards that it’s sister city does, lumber is still important to the city and provides many residents with reliable jobs. And even though it only has a population of a little over 10,000 people, Kelso also has the only true mall in the entire county. The Three Rivers Mall isn’t particularly large, but it has a little bit of everything. With a library, antique shop, and of course plenty of clothing retailers, the mall also has a movie theater in the same parking lot so residents and visitors have plenty to do for a day out on the town.