Could your lawn benefit from regular maintenance?
One of the best ways to keep your yard healthy is with professional lawn maintenance in Vancouver, WA. We’ve made it our mission to provide you with the best. From lawn care to tree trimming, bushes, weeding, and debris cleanup, our landscaping keeps yours looking beautiful. We will clean your landscape and property, providing you with some of the best curb appeal in the neighborhood. Let All Around Maintenance INC take this cumbersome task off your plate!
Lawn care designed around your schedule!
Lawn care services are so important for keeping your home looking its best. That’s why so many HOA‘s require it. Professional yard maintenance keeps up the value of your own home while also improving the value of the homes around you—but finding the time to do it can be nearly impossible.
Our services include a one-time clean up to get your property looking sharp. After that we continue caring for your yard to maintain its great look. We will do the mowing, weeding, and pruning for you. Often times this is such a hectic job, homeowners put it off…and put it off. Yards can easily get out of control over the course of a Northwest spring. This is where we come in. We offer monthly yard maintenance plans in addition to our one-time only cleanups. Give us a call today to get a FREE estimate.
Is your lawn care company local?
We are and we know the Northwest. Our team can prepare your lawn for winter rains and help you maintain full green coverage in the summer months. We want you to be able to enjoy your own private garden oasis. Once the weeds are out, the lawn is patched up, green, mowed, and all the shrubbery is pruned and looking great, you can count on us to keep it that way.
Lawn services include:
- Pests move in and expand. When your lawn contains dead branches, debris, and overgrown areas it provides cover for pests. This includes rats and flying insects. If an area is too small a colony will expand. Both rodents and insects typically seek the next largest protected structure. That’s almost always your house. Making your yard more attractive to people is the easiest way to make it less attractive to pests.
- Overgrowth hides nature’s dangers. Nature is beautiful, but it can be deadly. The more overgrown your yard is the easier it is for dangers to remain hidden. Common plants in the Northwest include poison ivy, poison oak, nightshade, and a variety of toxic mushroom species. Dogs die every year eating poisonous mushrooms like death caps. Clearing out overgrowth gives you a clear view of these common dangers.
- Windstorm damage is much more likely. It’s easy to forget that every winter brings windstorms. It’s not the wind that causes house damage, though, it’s what it brings down. Our maintenance services include branch trimming. If you have trees close to power lines or that overhang above your house, shed, or vehicle, we can save you from damage in the future. It’s difficult to spot dying branches from below. Getting up close and personal is sometimes the only way. We remove these before they can fall and result in a much greater personal cost to you.
- Dethatching removes the layer of dead grasses and debris that hide beneath your grass and above the top soil. Thatch keeps grass from getting water and nutrients. This is also the cause of shallow root structures. Our dethatching services remove this layer.
- Aeration puts small holes in your lawn. These allow nutrient formulas, water, and air to reach the grass. This helps it grow thicker, fuller, and develop a deeper root structure. The deeper the roots, the easier grass can naturally crowd out weeds.
- Pruning bushes can stimulate the growth of buds and direct branch growth. We can help you get more flowers in spring by pruning correctly in the winter. Reducing the size of a large bush can help it better endure during the winter when sunlight is scarce.
- Tree pruning can accomplish a lot. We can help growth in specific directions, perform vista pruning for a better view, and even improve the yield of fruit trees. Pruning keeps a tree healthy and ensures it doesn’t overextend which can lead to broken branches which invite disease.
Schedule your lawn maintenance services in Vancouver, WA today!
We have been doing lawn maintenance and landscaping since 1999. In that time we have worked on projects great and small—all of which get our full dedication and satisfaction guarantee. Our six Best Contractor Super Service awards on Angie’s List speak to the quality of our work and customer service.
When you call us to maintain your lawn in Vancouver, WA you save yourself time. You know that our services will be done to the highest quality standards, so you can move on to the next thing on your to-do list. Call or contact us for today for the lawn maintenance services that local home and business owners trust.